In this article, we will tell you more about the best ANDIS clippers and other hair clippers of other brands!
ABOUT ANDIS COMPANY
Andis Company, a family-held business founded in 1922, is a leading manufacturer of handheld tools to trim, cut, curl, straighten, and dry hair. The company’s products are purchased in more than 90 countries by barbers and salon professionals, consumers, hotels, motels, resorts, small animal groomers, and large animal groomers and shearers.
THE MOST COMMON QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
What to Look for in Andis Hair Clippers?
The only way for us to offer some recommendations on how to select the most effective Andis clippers is to determine if they are for home or professional usage.
How to choose these clippers to cut hair at home?
Andis clippers are typically not expensive as contrasted to various other clipper brands.
This means you do not have to spend more than you planned on them.
You most surely do not need the first-rate professional clippers for cutting hair once or twice a month.
You need to spend as much as your spending plan allows for home cut clippers, though. Andis clippers for home will surely cost much more than a familiar clipper brand from a drugstore, yet much less than its professional variation.
You may not be interested in the numbers; however, compare the power of a home use Andis clippers to a more simple version that you might have already had or intend to buy.
You may not believe you need the power to do the periodic hairstyle at home; however, having more power suggests cutting hair quicker.
Cutting children’s hair in your home has to be done promptly, so you will be thankful the electric motor of these Andis clippers is powerful when you can save the time needed to cut your kid’s hair!
If you have thick or wiry hair, after that, the power of the Andis clippers motor will definitely stop hair from pulling, which is a common complaint when using low-cost clippers.
If you’re cutting your hair, one wrong move can lead to a catastrophe.
Having a comfortable grip that fits safely in your hand is a guarantee that you will be able to complete your cut without incident.
Andis clippers are believed to be lightweight and comfy to hold. In some cases, there are rubber grips to prevent your Andis clippers from sliding.
Cord vs. Cordless
In general, you get more power from corded Andis clippers. However, these days there are plenty of cordless ones that provide the very same level of power and also efficiency, so it isn’t always a one-hundred-per-cent guarantee that getting a corded variation is better.
If you are cutting kid’s hair, then we certainly advise utilizing Andis cordless clippers because it will take away that irritating cable getting on their face. Anything that makes it easier to cut their hair is a valuable bonus.
The cordless type of Andis clippers is also great for using it as a clipper for traveling and journeys and also utilizing in places where there are no outlets.
The corded type, however, means never having to worry about if your Andis clippers are charged or not.
How to choose Andis clippers for the salon or shop?
Having a clipper that can go through the rigors of operating throughout the day with the same degree of performance is one of the most critical attributes for Andis clippers for barbers or stylists.
Perhaps, sometimes it’s better to pay more for a clipper that has a tested track record of working over the course of months and years.
As long as you appropriately keep your Andis clippers, they are going to last you a very long time, even if you operate in a busy barbershop.
Having non-reliable clippers not only comes at a cost in the long run. However, you likewise can lose money when your clipper stop working suddenly in the middle of a haircutting session and you have to worry about replacing your clipper with another one. Take care of your Andis clippers, and they will undoubtedly take care of you.
You’re going to see all kinds of hair as well as various lengths.
Having a powerful version that can take care of whatever you throw at it will considerably reduce the amount of time you need to cut hair.
Considering that time is money, any time saved doing a haircut implies that you can do more haircuts and work more effectively, which allows you to earn more. Get the Andis clippers with the maximum power that is within your budget plan.
Do not stint power. Any extra money you spend for more power will certainly be justified eventually.
A powerful motor won’t fold the hair in the blades. It will not pull on your client’s hair either. This extra comfort will certainly be valued by your customer and also there is a chance they come again and again if you provided them an excellent cut.
Speaking about professional clippers, numbers can vary dramatically from a bare basic at a small cost to really pricey ones with all the bells and whistles.
Determine what you need the Andis clippers to do, and then you make sure you get the very best ones for the work based on your spending plan.
Spare no expense if you have the money to spend.
If you can not spend much, then ensure you get the best you can and after that update as soon as you can afford it.
Don’t forget that you can write off any equipment that you require for work, so in fact you will end up paying less as soon as tax obligation time comes, and you obtain your refund. The Andis clippers are at the lower end of the price spectrum. However, that doesn’t suggest they are cheap. They are great hair clippers that cost less than several other brands.
To dwell upon the price topic, understanding what you need the Andis clippers to do is essential, so you do not overspend.
If you don’t do lots of bald fades in a day, then you can get by with low-cost balding clippers rather than getting the first-rate model that will gather dust in the end.
In case you prefer having several clippers to utilize for different aspects of the hairstyle, then you probably don’t want to spend lots of cash on clippers that will not be your leading ones. If you are on a budget, but still desire a few different clippers to have at your salon, then Andis hair clippers will accomplish a mission.
As long as they get the job done that have to be done, after that, it is reasonable to pay enough for those that let you feel like you are going to get high quality for the price. Andis hair clippers are a beautiful middle of the road budget plan option.
THE 10 BEST CLIPPERS & TRIMMERS FOR HOME OR PROFESSIONALS: ANDIS
1. Andis Professional T-Outliner Trimmer
This clipper is great for precision cutting. The T-blade has fine teeth for cutting extremely close to the skin. It’s excellent for edging in complicated areas like behind the ears. The blade’s durable teeth are suitable for experts that wish to offer their clients trendy haircuts.
Fades and delicate designs are not a problem for this trimmer. This machine can be used for neck clean-ups, outlining and also edging beards and mustaches. Precision work is what the T-Outliner does the best. You can get as stylish as you desire with this trimmer.
The blades are made of carbon steel. Carbon steel is much tougher than stainless steel. Several guide blades are made of carbon steel because they are more resilient. They also offer more precise cuts. Also, carbon steel blades of the trimmer will preserve a sharp edge for a long.
The trimmer is equipped with a magnetic motor that will definitely keep the device from getting too warm. It remains cool during long runs and from one client to another. It’s also whisper-quiet. You’ll have the ability to have a talk with your clients while you’re giving them a clean, accurate cut.
Features of this model:
- The carbon-steel blades are a big plus. They’ll remain sharp for an extended period. That’ll save you money providing that you do not need to change the blades very often. The fine-cutting teeth of the T-Outliner permit precise cuts in locations like behind the ears and around a beard.
- This is a trimmer that will undoubtedly fit the hand comfortably. When you’re outlining or detailing, a steady hand is crucial. That’s possible with the awesome gadget that won’t overheat as well. You won’t need to worry about exhaustion of your wrist with this trimmer.
- As a corded trimmer, this one has an 8-foot cable. It will not keep you locked in a tight space. You’ll be able to move from one side to another without any trouble.
- The carbon-steel blades require proper care to guarantee they don’t rust. Regular maintenance is essential to sharpness and long life of the trimmer.
2. Andis 15-Watt Master Hair Clipper
The size of the blade is adjustable between 000 and 1 with a convenient lever. This brings the clippers from a smaller to a bigger length with one simple flick. It is located so that you can easily reach it with your thumb during the work. The clipper is fantastic for tapering.
The magnetic motor is strong and effective. It provides 14,000 strokes per minute. This magnetic motor is hidden inside a lightweight aluminum housing. The case is really sturdy despite its small weight. You don’t need to be afraid that your device will fall out of your hand and break.
The clipper is substantial and durable. It feels light in your hand and also ergonomic. You can work with it for hours without getting hand or arm aches. At the same time, it does not really seem light or cheaply made.
The blade is made of carbon steel. This material is considered to be one of the toughest, it is used for hunting knives as well as kitchen knives. That’s why it is going to cut hair without turning the edge. For you, this means that the blades will not need to be sharpened or changed for a very long time.
Features of this model:
- The most prominent part of this clipper is its housing. It’s made of lightweight aluminum that won’t break. It is going to happen that you’ll drop your clippers at some time. This tool won’t break down and become little bits of plastic. They are practically unbreakable and also look smooth and elegant too.
- As soon as the clipper heats up, it’s easy to cool down the lightweight aluminum housing – every beauty salon or barbershop use a must-have spray to reduce the warmth in their clippers. The device will react immediately to the coolant spray due to the steel case.
- The clipper is built with an aluminum case and carbon-steel blades. These are materials that will last for an extended period compared to other gadgets. They’re furnished with plastic accessories.
- The clipper does not feature any combs. You’ll have to purchase combs separately, if necessary.
3. Andis ProClip 2-Speed Clipper
The AGC 2-Speed Clipper from Andis is a versatile as well as long-lasting clipper that includes both low and high speeds, making it ideal for providing your animal with total grooming. Apart from that, it also boasts a quiet operation, which is especially advantageous for keeping your noise-sensitive pets calm.
Features of this model:
- The clipper comes with an additional detachable UltraEdge blade, which allows you to trim your pet’s hair with outstanding effectiveness and accuracy. Apart from that, you can rely upon this blade’s resilience and durability. It also comes with a special chrome finish, which protects it from corrosion, giving you an unprecedented remedy that can last for several years.
- Besides that, the Andis ProClip 2-Speed clipper’s blade is detachable to allow for simple cleaning and replacement. The clipper is compatible with any CeramicEdge blade as well as UltraEdge blade. It also works perfectly well with Oster A-5 blades.
- What is special about this clipper is its two-speed rotary electric motor, which is valuable for its exceptional performance. It allows you to achieve precise results of every cutting session. The only caveat is that it’s not cordless. For this reason, you’ll have to face with a possibility of cable tangling. Nevertheless, the 14-ft long cord is sturdy, so you do not need to bother about any damage.
4. Andis AGC2 Super 2-Speed Clipper (green)Buy Now
So far as concerns clippers for animals, in particular horses, Andis is famous for its top quality, power, and resilience. The Andis AGC2 Super 2-Speed Clipper is specially designed for all-around pet grooming. It means that you will not have any difficulties with body clipping your horse and at the same time with grooming something like a Pomeranian. Its shatterproof housing system, detachable blades, and opportunity to combine it with interchangeable blades make this model one of the best animal clipper.
Features of this model:
- Cuts through thick coats effortlessly, while remaining quiet enough.
- It’s certainly quieter than other clippers of the same power and size, so it’s a good option if your horse is sensitive to noise.
- You can quickly switch or replace blades, which allows you to deal with both body clipping and precise touch-ups using the same one clipper.
- It is compact and lightweight enough to hold it in one hand without being a bodybuilder.
- The blade mount needs often cleaning under and around it to keep the clipper running well.
- It’s still a great idea to stop operating from time to time and use a coolant spray.
- It does not come with a storage case.
5. Andis T-Outliner Trimmer With T-BladeBuy Now
A high-grade trimmer, which features steel blades with great teeth for unparalleled excellence in styling!
This Andis trimmer is simply one of the most preferred trimmers among the barbers, stylists, as well as consumers all across the globe because of its high precision blades and superior quality.
The fine-cutting teeth and T-blades allow accuracy in cutting and also provide precision at the complicated areas such as the back of the neck, beard and mustache and behind the ears. The trimmer features a heavy-duty eight-feet cord, which enables ease of use.
The premium tool reaches desired results in much less time and with less noise. The carbon-steel blades are hardened enough to ensure long-life cutting. The only drawback of this trimmer is that it works well only on short hair and can not cut long hair. As the equipment is created specially for shorter hair, it also guarantees that it won’t damage the skin even if it is operating as close as possible to the scalp.
Features of this model:
- Perfect for dry cutting
- Geared up with close-cutting T-blade for precision at the edges
- Contoured housing with a high-speed motor
- A powerful magnetic motor which produces no sound
- Premium carbon-steel blades for more extended durability
6. Andis UltraEdge Super 2-Speed Detachable Blade Clipper
The Andis UltraEdge is a professional grade clipper. The two-speed rotary electric motor makes this a rapid and high quality clipper. You can switch over between the speeds depending on your demands. It is quiet, so pets will certainly not be scared by any sound.
It has incredible performance, which is essential for grooming animals. The clipper features a securing button, so it will not be shut down by mistake while in operation. Also, it includes a removable blade, which allows for extremely easy detachment and cleaning up. This clipper works well for all breeds and coat sizes.
The clipper is equipped with a 14 feet cord. Providing that this is quite a long cable, you can easily walk around the workplace as you use the clipper. This clipper includes a #10 blade that works for cutting matted hair.
Features of this model:
- Two-speed rotary motor
- Amazing performance
- Locking button
- Removable blade
- Long 14 ft cable
7. Andis EasyClip Pro-Animal 7-Piece Detachable Blade Clipper Kit
The Andis EasyClip Pro-Animal Clipper Kit includes a quiet rotary electric motor, so your family pet will surely be tranquil during the grooming session. This electric motor is built to last for years, so you will not need to change your clipper often. Also, this is a powerful motor that can quickly cut through thick coats.
The clipper includes a detachable ceramic blade, that is simple to cleanse. Also there are additional four combs so that you can cut hair to the desired length. Its operation is incredible, which is vital for animal clippers.
The clipper is connected to a 12 ft cable. It means that with this convenient cable you can effortlessly move around. It is also designed with break-proof housing. The clipper is comfy, so it gives a delightful experience for both you and your pet.
Features of this model:
- Silent motor
- Useful for thick layers
- Detachable blade
- Includes four combs
- Long cable
- Shatter-proof housing
8. Andis ProClip 2-Speed Clipper with Detachable Blade
Cutting a heavy coat with an ordinary clipper can end up as a nightmare for both the cat and its owner. This is why you need to opt for a tool that’s specifically meant for handling thick coats like the Andi ProClip. First of all, this machine comes with a super-fast blade which finishes the job before the cat runs out of your sight.
In the second place, it runs quietly, guaranteeing it does not irritate the pet. Probably the reason for this is the fact that it utilizes a special cool-running smart design that cleans up the mechanisms, which easily get stuck with hair. On the downside, however, this model needs regular oiling for it to keep optimal performance. That’s not really a big issue since all complicated machines need to be maintained regularly – consider your car as an example.
Unlike cheaper clippers, this one features a rotary motor. One significant characteristic of this electric motor kind is that it runs cooler and for longer period than the typical electromagnetic alternative. And the icing on the cake is that motors like this one in the kit are known to be stronger, meaning it doesn’t slow down when faces with thick hair structures.
Features of this model:
- Effective blades
- Cuts hair equally
- Runs quietly
- Lock-switch for extra safety
- Substantial shatterproof housing
- Rather bulky and hard to maneuver in some areas
9. Andis UltraEdge Super 2-Speed Professional Animal Grooming Clipper
This expert level trimmer is designed to run at optimal speeds for faster cutting and high accuracy. It’s motor and blades as well run at 4,000 strokes per minute although you can adjust the cutting speed down to 3,300 strokes per minute for a slower cutting. The well-balanced design of this clipper makes it an advantage for anyone looking for a device to cut matted coats. For this reason, whether you’re a hectic groomer or an amateur, this clipper has the power to get the job done for you. Perhaps one of the most attractive sides of this exceptional clipper is its ergonomic shape, which is meant to reduce hand exhaustion.
Are you looking for sturdiness? The shatterproof housing of this clipper makes it a reliable machine. It makes you sure that even in case the tool suddenly falls, it will still be able to offer you a couple more years of service. That’s essential, particularly if you’re preparing to cut a playful puppy and usually pay a great deal of attention to good value for money.
Features of this model:
- Reasonably light in weight
- Adjustable speed for additional convenience
- Backed by a 12-month complete guarantee
- Has a sturdy cord for enhanced motion
- The blade is removable for easy managing
- It is corded, and for that reason, rather restricting in regards to mobility
10. Andis SpeedMaster II Hair ClipperBuy Now
With a silent pivot electric motor, a sharp ceramic blade, and ergonomic body, the Andis Speedmaster II becomes a premium model of a clipper to cut your hair. These Andis expert clippers come with every little thing you need to cut your hair at home.
The plastic add-on guides run from 1/16 inch to a full inch. With the blade that adjusts from the # 000 length, you can acquire a perfect haircut from the bottom to the top. The clipper is lightweight and has a rubber pad for a nonslip grip. The size is also perfect, so it is as easy to cut your own hair as it is to give your kid a haircut.
This type of motor implies paying the high price. However, this still can be affordable for any budget and puts some incredible power in your hands. Pivot electric motor clippers won’t pull hair as they can cut through it much more effective than the clippers that use electromagnetic motors.
It also helps the clipper cut through wet hair where electromagnetic clippers start actually fighting with it. Apart from power, they also run very quietly. If you don’t like the noise that clippers make frequently, you will love the quiet hum of the pivot motor. The majority of home hairstyles are done quickly, especially if you’re doing a buzzcut. That said, if you are doing many cuts at once, let’s say, for the whole family, then you’ll appreciate the ceramic clipper blade. It doesn’t get too hot like the metal ones, and in addition stays extremely sharp for much longer.
For just a couple of dollars higher than what you would pay for a normal hair clipper, these Andis clippers are the reliable variant. The extra power, ease of use, and the amazing add-ons make this a real champion among DIY hairstyle clippers.
Although the pivot motor is effective enough for home usage, it only produces 3,400 strokes per minute contrasted to the Andis Master that obtains 14,000. With this model you won’t be able to cut hair quickly enough to make it worth the money.
Features of this model:
- Nine attachment combs from 1/16 inch to 1 inch long
- The blade is adjustable from # 000 to # 1
- The ceramic blade remains sharp and doesn’t get hot
- Pivot electric motor is powerful and also quiet
We hope you liked our product review and you will stay on this brand for a long time!
VIDEO THAT WILL HELP YOU!